Available as an upgrade to your Wellness Center experience or as a stand-alone membership, Human Performance members benefit from a scientifically based, evidence-led training approach. Members will maximize performance and have exclusive access to the 5,000 square foot training ground, performance equipment and amenities located on the campus of the Piedmont Wellness Center.
B.S. Exercise Science, Auburn University
M.S. Exercise Science, Georgia State University
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- NSPA Certified Speed and Agility Coach
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
B.S. Exercise Science, University of Indianapolis
M.S. Sport Management, Western Carolina University
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist - CSCCa Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified
Use this quick video to see the following fitness drills firsthand:
• Drive + Punch
• Wall Drill: 3-count
• SL A-Skip + Sprint
• Jump back starts
Find out how Human Performance membership can help you prepare for next season, next race or the activities of daily life. Activate greatness by contacting us at 678-604-6275 or complete our contact form here.
Click below to learn more.Membership
Sign up to receive our newsletter and emails.